Curtin University Autism Research Group invites you to attend Autism Open Day at Curtin University’s Western Australian School of Mines in Kalgoorlie on Sunday 1 October 2017.
Autism Open Day brings together leading researchers from Curtin University and Telethon Kids Institute.
Join us to meet the researchers and learn more about the latest autism research. There will be discussions on programs that support people with autism, with a focus on children of school age.
An exhibition area will hold stalls with information on key areas such as:
• Pathway planning for school leavers with autism
• Social skills training for teenagers with autism
• Emotion recognition training computer games
• Peer mentoring program for university students with autism
• Autism Academy for Software Quality Assurance
• Getting around the community
This event is held in conjunction with Autism CRC and Telethon Kids Institute