Interested in pursuing postgraduate study? Then register to attend one of our upcoming Curtin Graduate School of Business Information Evenings and find out how a postgraduate qualification could advance your career.
Held six times throughout the year, these information evenings provide you with the opportunity to chat to our teaching staff and ask any questions you might have about our MBA or any of the other degrees offered by the Graduate School of Business, including our Master of Science in Mineral and Energy Economics.
- 7 June, 18 July, 1 November, 22 November
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm (Light refreshments will be provided)
- CGSB Function Room - 78 Murray Street (corner of Murray & Pier Streets)
Courses covered during these sessions include:
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA (Leadership)
- MBA (Strategic Procurement)
- MBA (Oil and Gas)
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)
- Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)/MBA combined degree
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Mineral and Energy Economics
- Graduate Certificate in Procurement
2017 Information Evenings
- Wednesday 7th June
- Tuesday 18th July
- Thursday 1st November
- Thursday 22nd November
Registrations for our June and July sessions will open shortly, do check back soon.
Please note that this evening is tailored for established professionals and will not cover information about Curtin’s early career MBA (Global). Find out more about this degree.