Be the game changer and enhance your leadership skills. Attend one of the information sessions to find out more about the Curtin Growth Manager program.
Are you a talented manager who wants to build on your leadership and experience? If so, you may be interested in the Curtin Growth Manager program.
- Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th April 2017
- 12pm 5th April, 8:30am 6th April
- Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship, Unit 4 De Laeter Way, Technology Park, Bentley WA 6102
The Curtin Growth Manager program provides leaders with the skills to assist their businesses, as well as develop their careers and ensure they stay challenged and engaged. Managers will be able to apply what they have learnt back into their businesses, addressing specific needs, testing new skills, gaining new insights and the ability to assess and improve their own performance as a leader.
“The biggest transformation for me after completing the Growth Manager program was confirming to myself, my team and my boss that I can effectively handle my Sales and Operations Manager role to drive this company forward. Now I have gained more skills, a better understanding of different areas of the business and learnt to handle the pressures, I have all the self-confidence and belief I need. We are in a strong position financially and structurally, and I was promoted to General Manager!”
– Alex Butler, Downhole Surveys
Attend one of the information sessions to find out more about the Curtin Growth Manager program:
- 12noon, 5th April, Wednesday
- 8:30am 6th April, Thursday
Why Growth Manager?
You’ll return to the business with entrepreneurial skills, mindset and confidence to:
- Understand the key drivers of businesses
- Position your business for long-term competitive advantage
- Capitalise on disruptive innovation and rapid change
- Drive growth through financing strategies
- Identify local opportunities