The Curtin University Media Awards provide an opportunity to celebrate and network with Curtin academic staff who are engaging with the media.
To celebrate the outstanding contribution of Curtin academic staff to raising Curtin’s share of positive media over the past 12 months; staff are encouraged to attend the 2016 Curtin University Media Awards.
- Thursday 17 November 2016
- 3.45pm - 5.45pm
- Bankwest Theatre, 200A
3.45pm – 5.00pm: Awards Presentation
5.00pm – 5.45pm: Refreshments served
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11 November.
Awards will include:
• Most Prolific New Media Commentator (faculty and University-wide)
• Most Prolific Media Commentator (faculty and University-wide)
• Most Outstanding Curtin Research News Story (faculty and University-wide)
• Special Commendation Award for Outstanding Media Commentary
• Highest Contribution to The Conversation
• Article with the Highest readership on The Conversation
• Highest Contribution to Scimex
• Curtin Public Relations Award for Best Collaboration with the Media Team