Attend a Curtin Growth Owner Introduction Session
The Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship (C4E) are running a number of FREE information sessions. You will learn how Curtin Growth Business Owners have developed new skills to prepare and plan for future business challenges.
- Monday 20th March and Wednesday 22nd March
- 12:00pm 20th March, 8:30am 22nd March
- Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship, Unit 4 De Laeter Way, Technology Park, Bentley WA 6102
Each year the Centre for Entrepreneurship welcomes a diverse range of business people into their programs. They are seeking another 75 businesses for their 2017 programs.
The Curtin Growth Owner program is a business development program for business owners who want to realise the potential of their business and build enterprises of real value.
This program is structured for owners of small to medium businesses turning over $1M – $10M+ and covers the full range of business development disciplines. It is unique in Australia and the content and structure of the course will grant you the confidence and know-how to run your business to the best of its potential.
Join another 23 business owners and never feel alone in business.
Curtin Growth Program clients:
- Gain confidence to lead strong committed teams
- Discover new growth opportunities and learn how to face challenges
- Increase their financial performance
- Focus on where they can win
- Create innovation across the business
You will also receive one to one mentoring to help you and your business.
Who should attend: These information sessions are for business owners and senior managers who want their thinking challenged and to experience a style of learning that will set their business up for the next stage of growth.
If you have further questions about the Curtin Growth Owner Program, please contact the Centre for Entrepreneurship at email@example.com or phone 9266 4555.