Attend a Curtin Growth Owner Introduction Session
The Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship (C4E) are running a number of FREE information sessions. You will learn how Curtin Growth Business Owners have developed new skills to prepare and plan for future business challenges.
- Multiple dates throughout the year
- 12pm 10 August, 7 September or 8:30am 22 August, 19 September
- Curtin Centre for Entrepreneurship, Unit 4 De Laeter Way, Technology Park, Bentley WA 6102
Each year the Centre for Entrepreneurship welcomes a diverse range of business people into their programs. It is unique in Australia – the content and structure of the course will grant you the confidence and know-how to run your business to the best of its potential.
The program provides time out from your business to focus on the bigger picture and return with confidence and drive to implement new dynamics towards the business’s future success.
Business Owners will be provided with valuable resources and support to prepare them and their team for any uncertainties in the future.
Structure of Program
- The program runs over 12 months and consists of 15 full-day workshops and one-on-one support from an experienced mentor. Participants attend a full day workshop approximately once every 3 weeks. Whilst it is difficult to get away from the daily operations of a busy business, feedback from graduates has been that taking this time away is paramount to your companies’ future growth and success. Group sizes are about 20 participants to ensure interaction and maximum learning opportunities.
- Mentoring is an important and unique part of Curtin Growth Owner Program. Each participant is provided with 30 hours of individual mentoring from an experienced business coach. This one-on-one mentoring is available to help participants understand and develop new skills and implement changes.
Curtin Growth Program clients:
- Gain confidence to lead strong committed teams
- Discover new growth opportunities and learn how to face challenges
- Increase their financial performance
- Focus on where they can win
- Create innovation across the business
You will also receive one to one mentoring to help you and your business.
Who should attend: These information sessions are for business owners and senior managers who want their thinking challenged and to experience a style of learning that will set their business up for the next stage of growth.
Attend one of the information sessions to find out more about the Curtin Growth Owner program:
- 12pm Thursday, 10 August
- 8:30am Tuesday, 22 August
- 12pm Thursday, 7 September
- 8:30am Tuesday, 19 September
If you have further questions about the Curtin Growth Owner Program, please contact the Centre for Entrepreneurship at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9266 4555.