Our mature age information sessions are designed specifically to provide friendly and helpful guidance to mature age prospective students.
Our information sessions are designed specifically to provide friendly and helpful guidance to mature age prospective students.
- 28 April, 12 May, 31 May, 16 June, 11 August, 30 August, 15 September, 13 October, 1 November, 17 November and 1 December
- Curtin University, Bentley Campus and Curtin University St Georges Terrace
In addition to receiving information on entry pathways, applying to Curtin and the support services available, this is your chance to ask for career advice and tips on changing career direction.
If you have a qualification you would like assessed to determine your eligibility into Curtin, perhaps you completed it in another country or through an organisation less well known, then prior to the event you may like to visit our admissions requirements webpage. This may enhance your discussions on the day.
Venue: Council Chambers, level 3, Building 100, Curtin University Bentley campus
- Friday 28 April, 2.30 pm
- Friday 12 May, 2.30 pm
- Friday 16 June, 2.30 pm
- Friday 11 August, 2.30 pm
- Friday 15 September, 2.30 pm
- Friday 13 October, 2.30 pm
- Friday 17 November, 2.30 pm
- Friday 1 December, 2.30 pm
Venue: Curtin University, St George’s Terrace, 139 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- Wednesday 31 May, 5 pm
- Wednesday 30 August, 5 pm
- Wednesday 1 November, 5 pm
Learn more about our information sessions