Curtin University is proud to host the Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) and its inhibition Workshop, bringing together researchers and industry with the common interest of understanding, preventing, monitoring and mitigating MIC.
Visit the MIC Workshop website, curtin.edu/mic-workshop for further information including registration information and the conference program.
- 8 & 9 August 2018
- Refer to conference program
- Resources & Chemistry Precinct, Building 500, Curtin University Bentley Campus
Our program aims to:
- Provide current knowledge and practices in the field
- Showcase MIC research and facilities at Curtin
- Share experiences and case studies
- Promote collaboration and facilitate new linkages between academia and industry within the sector in WA and nationally
- Provide hands-on training on sampling, preservation and processing of samples for MIC assessment
- Encourage discussions about existing and emerging challenges in the field