The WA School of Mines invites staff, students and mining sector professionals to attend a Mining Finance Technical Workshop, generously facilitated by Argonaut, at Curtin University’s Kalgoorlie Campus.
Staff, students and mining sector professionals are invited to attend a Mining Finance Technical Workshop, generously facilitated by Argonaut at our Curtin Kalgoorlie campus.
- Thursday 28 September 2017
- 8:30am Registration, 9:00am - 4:30pm Workshop
- WMC Conference Centre, WA School of Mines, Curtin Kalgoorlie Campus, 95 Egan Street, Kalgoorlie
Senior Argonaut executives will present the following topics:
- Capital markets overview for mining companies – recent sector trends and performance
- Argonaut research – how Argonaut evaluates mining companies (e.g. best undeveloped projects)
- Corporate governance – ASX reporting and disclosure obligations
- How to finance a mine – equity, debt and other financial instruments
- Mining company valuations – selected methodologies
- Mergers & acquisitions – key principles and considerations
For further information on registration and payment, click on the ‘Register Now’ button below.