Each year Curtin host two information sessions for parents and students. Both sessions will cover information for parents of year 10’s to 12’s and students in years 10 to 12. Our 2017 Parent Information Sessions will be held on 6 and 7 June 2017.
Are you the parent of a year 10 or 12 student? Come to one of our Parent Information Sessions in 2017.
- Tuesday 6 June and Wednesday 7 June 2017
- 5.00 pm - 7.45 pm
- Building 210, room 101, Elizabeth Jolley Lecture Theatre, Bentley Campus, Curtin University
These events are intended to help demystify university preferences and the TISC process. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to speak with Curtin experts from admissions, scholarships, university support services and faculties.
- Expo and refreshments on arrival at 5.00 pm
- Formal presentation, panel of experts and Q&A from 5.45 pm – 7.00 pm
- Expo resumes until 7.30 pm
Personal information collected is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. Further information on privacy at Curtin University is available on the Curtin University privacy web page.