The Park’d food trucks are having a bit of a break but they’ll be back for the start of second semester!
Pop-up food trucks have come to Curtin, with loads of tasty options.
- All year round
- 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Various locations, Curtin University, Bentley
- Boost Juice whips up fruit smoothies, juices and crushes.
- Butty’s serves American-style burgers, crispy fries and tasty beef ribs.
- Chicho Gelato serves hand crafted traditional Italian gelato and sorbet.
- Comida do Sul sells Brazilian fare including choripans, vegipans, coxinha and desserts. (EFTPOS facilities)
- Cuban Sandwich Co creates the famous Caribbean Pulled Pork Sandwich in a crusty roll (returning in April).
- Delish Ice provide a premium ice pop experience in a vintage van.
- Happy Chappy serve soft serve ice cream, snow cones and authentic bubble tea.
- Hey Pesto serves up burgers (including gluten-free), hot dogs, coffee, muffins and more. (EFPOS facilities)
- Higher Grounds serve delicious coffee and slices that are perfect for a morning pick-me-up! (EFTPOS facilities)
- The Merrywell Food Truck produce tasty ‘dude food’ include sliders and spicy pork quesadillas.
- Pauly K’s Kitchen sell Asian hawker style meals like chicken rice and pork noodles.
- The Green Mo whip up freshly made smoothies and juices made from real fresh ingredients.
- Turkish Saj sells a variety of yummy Turkish fare including kebabs and gozlemes.
- Vince’s Woodfired Pizza creates tasty pizzas with a variety of toppings.
- Wicked Waffles sell home made waffles and gourmet ice cream.
If you have any questions about the food, let us know and we’ll try to find out for you!
Park’d Performers @ Curtin
Our performers are taking a break until the start of Semester 2.