WA’s most iconic community event is back in 2018 and we want you to be part of Curtin’s Run for Reconciliation Team in this year’s City to Surf event. Run, walk or stroll in the 4km, 12km, half marathon or marathon event.
Join Curtin’s Run for Reconciliation Team at this year’s City to Surf to receive a 15% discount off your entry fee.
- Sunday 26 August 2018
- Perth CBD, McLean Oval Floreat and City Beach Oval
Here’s what you’ll get when you join our team:
- 15% discount off your registration fee (available to all Curtin students)
- A gift bag for joining, including a FREE Run for Reconciliation top
- Access to a range of exclusive offers to the Curtin Clinic Gym, Health Screening Assessment and a walking group
In addition to discounted entry, all participants will receive a gift bag and go in the draw to win one of these amazing prizes donated by our generous supporters:
- Virgin Australia Velocity Gold membership for 1 year (worth $650) donated by Virgin Australia
- Hero 4 silver Go Pro
- 2 night stay at a 5-star Perth hotel including breakfast donated by APTI
- Two Fitbit Charge activity trackers (rrp $130ea) donated by UniSuper
- JB Hi-Fi gift voucher valued at $100 donated by Bankwest Work Perks
- Dinner for two at Heirloom Restaurant and Bar (valued at $150) donated by Fraser Suites
PLUS you’ll be invited to:
- A pre-race thank you lunch, where you will get the chance to meet your RunforRec team mates and pick up your shirts and gift bag
- A Cultural Awareness session at Reconciliation WA to learn more about how you can champion the reconciliation movement ($10 fee for non-team members)
To join Curtin’s Run for Reconciliation Team, register your interest now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this year’s City to Surf event, click here.