Curtin Connect is your new central hub for student service, support and advice. Walk-in to Building 102 on the Bentley Campus (8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday) or phone 1300 222 888 (8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
Our friendly Curtin Connect team members are here to help you get what you need quickly and easily, at one convenient location. You can access a range of student services including:
- Careers, Employment and Leadership
- Course information
- Credit for Recognised Learning (CRL)
- Curtin Volunteers!
- Enrolments for both new and current students
- Examinations and results
- Future student enquiries
- General enquiries
- ID Cards
- International student enquiries
- Lost property
- Sponsored students
- Student Exchange, Study Abroad and studying at another Curtin campus
- Student Wellbeing support
Curtin Connect will not be open on public holidays observed by Curtin.