Following the tragic building construction incident at Curtin Perth, please be advised there are some consequential changes to road and parking access.
Please note the following:
- University Boulevard will be closed from the traffic lights at Karrak Drive through to and including the traffic lights at Hayman Road.
- Beazley Avenue will be closed at the northern end. Access to the multistorey carpark is possible from Beazley Avenue.
- Dumas Road will be closed at the Southern end.
- While all carparks will still be accessible, the entry and exit points for some at the northern end of the campus will be affected by the road closures as follows:
- PD1 and PF1 will be accessible from Beazley Avenue and Manning Road.
- PA1, PA2, PA3, PA4 and PA5 will need to be accessed via the Kent Street end of University Boulevard.
- The bus port will operating as usual and pedestrians will be able to walk into the main part of campus.
Please observe the signage that will be in place and the directions of the Curtin Safer Community Team. These changes will remain in place as long as necessary.
Find further information on the incident here.