This free session will include plenary and interactive work and fun including theatre and opportunities to discuss future individual and institutional collaboration for the sustainable development goals. What the goals highlight is we need innovative integrated solutions and achieving truly integrated approaches requires greater collaboration and cooperation across all sectors.
How can West Australians communities, organisations and individuals connect with each other and the world in a spirit of collaboration inspiration and hope?
- Wednesday 2 December 2015
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Curtin University, Building 500 Exhibition Space (off Manning Road)
- Free, RSVP essential - please reply to Peter.Devereux@curtin.edu.au
Many people in Australia haven’t heard of the sustainable development goals and don’t realise that this time, the global goals are universal and will also make Australia accountable for among other elements its progress on combating climate change and tackling inequality and improving well being as well as its international partnerships to work on the goals in our interconnected world. Learn more about the workshop.
Please RSVP to Peter.Devereux@curtin.edu.au by 27 November, 2015.
- Curtin University
- University of Western Australia Centre for Social Impact
- Conservation Council of WA
- Western Australian Council of Social Service
- The One World Centre
- Volunteering WA
- Murdoch Centre for Responsible Citizenship and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network Australia Pacific