Join us for a series of events showcasing work from students who’ll be graduating from the Faculty of Humanities in 2018.
For full details of of each show, please visit the links below.
- (Multiple dates. Follow links below.)
- (Times vary. Follow links below.)
- (Locations vary. Follow links below.)
- (Costs vary. Follow links below.)
Our graduating Humanities students from Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Interior Architecture, Photography, Product, Furniture and Jewellery Design and Theatre Arts have produced work for their end of year showcases.
Find out more about each showcase:
- 23 November: Product, Furniture and Jewellery Design:The Product, Furniture and Jewellery Design Grad Show
- 26 November: Interior Architecture graduate show: Threshold Exhibition
- 30 November: Architecture:EoYE Talent Tour 2018
- 30 November – 4 December: Fine Art:Curtin University Art Degree Show 2018
- 2 December: Fashion Design:Paradigm Runway Fashion Show
- 2 December: Screen Arts: Curtin Razor Graduate Screening*
- 4 – 8 December: Theatre Arts Production: In Case of Emergency
- 7-16 December: Photography graduate show: Six Thousand Degrees.
*This is a private screening for work created by Curtin students and its content has not been classified.
Parental guidance is strongly recommended as it contains offensive language and mild adult themes, including violence.