Join us for a series of events showcasing work from students who’ll be graduating from the Faculty of Humanities in 2019.
For full details of of each show, please visit the links below.
- (Multiple dates. Follow links below.)
- (Times vary. Follow links below.)
- (Locations vary. Follow links below.)
- (Costs vary. Follow links below.)
Our graduating Humanities students from Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Interior Architecture, Photography and Theatre Arts have produced work for their end of year showcases.
Find out more about each showcase:
- 25 November: Interior Architecture: emergent Graduate Exhibition
- 29 November: Architecture: VIVID End of Year Event
- 29 November to 2 December: Fine Art: Curtin University Art Degree Show 2019
- 1 December: Fashion Design: HAUTECULTURE Runway
- 3 December to 7 December: Theatre Arts: Hayman Theatre presents LEMON
- 5 December to 8 December: Photography: Red Giant Photographic Exhibition