The Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre would like to invite you to the next BCEC Training Course titled Economic Data Analysis Using STATA.
This course offers a practical introduction to applied economic data and regression analysis, with a design that caters specifically for those seeking to refresh or develop their skills in quantitative economic and social policy modelling.
- Tuesday 9 August 2016
- 8.30am for a 9.00am start until 4.30pm
- Level 1, 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth 6000
- There is no cost to attend this event but RSVPs are essential as spaces are limited.
Instructor: Professor Alan Duncan
Target Audience: The target audience includes postgraduate research students, early career researchers, as well as public policy
professionals, private sector analysts, academics and social scientists.
- applied data analysis in STATA
- basics of regression
- basics of STATA
- model construction
- interpreting coefficients
- prediction and model fit
- specification issues
- testing hypothesis