This presentation will share some insights on how businesses and organisations can maximise opportunities and achieve sustainable growth by adopting an integrated approach that links business, marketing, innovation and commercialisation strategies.
Curtin Corner are pleased to invite you to a seminar by Srini Ramabhadran, global leadership team member, DuPont Sustainable Solutions.
- Friday 10 June 2016
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm, with refreshments to follow
- Executive Briefing Centre (EBC), Bldg 100, Level 2, Curtin Bentley Campus
Innovation is about making strategic choices on which aspirations to focus on, where to play, where to compete, what capabilities are needed and finally, what management systems/culture are required to win. The ability of businesses and organisations to effectively monetise their innovation initiatives and new product development is important – not only for the sustainability and growth of the businesses but also to keep the innovation engine running.
The presentation will examine questions including:
- How can innovation be an in-built part of an organisation’s business strategy?
- Is the current managing process sufficient to support innovation ambitions?
- What value can be driven by innovation and which are the priority improvement areas?
- What needs to be done to enable sustainable and replicable innovation processes?
- How can leaders lead the way in building and sustaining an innovative culture?
Please register for the event:
Curtin Corner is a weekly seminar series that features a broad range of topics in a seminar and discussion format. It is managed by The John Curtin Institute of Public Policy (JCIPP). You can view the Curtin Corner schedule for Semester 1 2016, and join the email list by emailing your details.
About the Speaker
As part of DuPont Sustainable Solutions’ global leadership team, Srini Ramabhadran has been a strategic advisor to numerous Fortune 500 companies, where he advises clients in the field of value protection, value extraction, and value creation – with an emphasis on innovation. Srini draws on the innovation experience of DuPont and leads transformational projects that have delivered improved bottom line and business performance across various industries. Srini has over 25 years of global experiences and has worked in a wide range of industries and projects in the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America.