Are you interested in how online social networks and communities impact our lives?
Join the ninth annual Debating Communities and Networks online conference to get involved in discussions about key topics in this area, from identity, anonymity and social media use, to gaming communities and Indigenous activism.
- 7-27 May 2018
You’re invited to read and comment on papers covering the following streams:
- communities and Web 2.0
- social networks
- identity in communities and networks
- communities and online games
- Indigenous people, virtual communities and online social networks.
How to participate
- Visit the website.
- Read and comment on papers.
- Join in or start a debate.
- Share your views on social media: #dncix
Presented by students from the School of Media, Creative Arts and Social Inquiry, Curtin University.