Join us on Friday 14 September for an engineering panel and networking event, where you will have the opportunity to hear from engineering and resource industry executives about the future of engineering.
Register your interest to attend this event where you’ll hear from engineering and resource industry executives about the future of engineering.
- Friday 14 September 2018
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Engineering Pavilion, Building 215
Don’t miss out on this extremely rare opportunity to hear from a panel of industry executives. Speakers and panelists include:
- Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor, Curtin University
- Raleigh Finlayson, Managing Director, Saracen Minerals Holdings
- Ken Brinsden, Managing Director and CEO, Pilbara Minerals
- Pearl Martin, WA School of Mines graduate and Lawyer, Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers
Following the panel and Q&A session will be an opportunity to network with industry executives over free pizza! Please specify any dietary requirements in the registration form below.
Attendance of this event contributes towards your work experience hours.
Registrations now closed.