Join us for an afternoon of superheros and web-slinging action as you watch the newly released Spiderman Far from Home in style at our own private Hoyts cinema, and catch up with other Curtin international students also staying in Perth over the summer break.
Catch up with international students and watch Spiderman Far from Home
- Monday 20 December 2021
- 1pm to 4.30pm
- Hoyts Cinema Carousel
- $10 per person (includes subsidised ticket). Additional money required for any beverages or food purchased.
- 1pm: Students arrive at Hoyts, sign in and purchase any food or beverages that they would like.
- 1.30pm: Spiderman: Far from Home begins!
- 4pm: (approximate time) The film concludes, and students depart from the venue.
As Curtin has subsidised the cost of the venue, the reduced student contribution is $10. If you would like any food or beverages, please bring additional money to purchase it.
We encourage students not to bring valuable items including jewellery or identity documents like passports, unless they are being used as photo ID.
This activity is only available to international students currently enrolled in a course at Curtin University, continuing from 2021, or beginning in 2022.
Places are limited so register now to book your spot! Please use your Curtin student email to register for the event. Registrations using non-Curtin email addresses will not be valid.
To register for this event, please visit the registration page.
During the activity, Curtin students are expected to behave according to the Curtin Student Charter. Please familiarise yourself with these expectations prior to registering for this activity as an inability to follow these may lead to your removal from the activity.
We look forward to seeing you there!
By signing up to this activity, you declare that you are an international student over the age of 18* who is currently enrolled at Curtin and have read the information and documents above. You also agree to:
- declare any medical or accessibility requirements that facilitators must be aware of and inform the facilitators of any illnesses or injuries on the day.
- behave according to the Curtin Student Charter requirements and accept that any violation of the Charter may result in your removal from the activity.
- immediately inform the university of your withdrawal from an activity. Any withdrawal 48 hours or less prior to the activity, without reasonable cause, may result in a refund being denied.
*If you are under the age of 18, please contact us on 9266 3954 for further information on how to proceed.
For any additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org