You don’t need to worry about a thing as our yoga retreat package includes two nights accommodation, transport from Curtin Stadium, yoga and meditation sessions and all meals. Snorkelling equipment can also be provided upon request.
Join us on the 6 – 8 November for a weekend away in Lancelin that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Indulge in daily yoga and meditation sessions as well as amazing healthy foods and juices to keep you feeling satisfied.
- 6 - 8 November
- 4 pm Friday 6 November - 5 pm Sunday 8 November
- $450 per person ($400 for Curtin University students)
Hosted in Lancelin, this retreat is aimed at individuals who wish to explore the next level of yoga and indulge the mind, body and soul with daily yoga and meditation sessions, at a price that won’t break the bank.
Our aim is to provide a quality weekend away with experienced instructors, healthy delicious food, safe and secure accommodation and someone to do the organising for you. All you will have to think about is yourself, yoga and how you might like to spend the afternoon. This weekend will also closely coincide with the DIWALI Festival of Lights and we will celebrate this on the Saturday evening.
Registrations close Monday 2 November, places are limited so register now.
- Accommodation for two nights on a large private property located a short distance from the Lancelin Township and beach. All bedding is supplied.
- Return transport from Curtin Stadium, Curtin University Bentley Campus.
- Transport whilst in Lancelin
- All meals & cooking workshop
- Yoga mats and snorkelling equipment (upon request)
- Qualified and experienced Yoga instructors
What to bring:
- Yoga mat (if you prefer to use your own)
- Water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- Yoga attire/clothing for the weekend
- Swim wear if you wish to dip your toes in at the beach
- Towel and toiletries
- Phone charger/camera (or you could go technology free?!)
Registrations close: 2 November 2015.