Mental Health Week is your opportunity to find out about the services and programs available at Curtin to support your mental health.
Get involved with a range of free activities during Mental Health Week 7 – 14 October to help you boost your mental health.
- 8 Oct to 12 Oct 2018
- All Week
One out of every five Australians will experience some form of mental illness each year.
There is a range of free, fun activities planned throughout the week that can help you boost your mental health, including:
- All day and all week – Free Mindful Colouring-in at Main Cafe, Random Cup of Kindness at Concept and Vege Patch cafes AND 30 minute Mindfulness Meditation Sessions from 12pm in Building 109, Level 2
- Monday & Wednesday 12 to 1pm – Free Body Balance & Pilates at 205.125 or Edinburgh South Oval
- Tuesday 12 to 2pm – Acoustic music in Agora Courtyard (between Main Café & the Tav)
- Wednesday 12 to 2pm – Get Loud! Telethon Speech & Hearing fundraiser
- Wednesday 12 to 2pm – DIY Mugcraft, Decorate your own keep cup. On Concept Lawn (opposite Concept Café)
- Wednesday 12.30 to 1.30pm – Scavenger Hunt for Mental Health Week
- Thursday 7.30am – Ride2Curtin and Free Breakfast at the Cycle Hub
- Thursday 11am to 3pm – Pop-up Skateboard Park at Lower Henderson
- Thursday 12 to 2pm – Mindful origami making session in the Robertson Library at The Makerspace
- Thursday 12 to 1.30pm – George the Therapy Dog will be on campus 🐶
- Thursday 12.30 to 2pm – Movie screening of “Highly Sensitive People” (Register at counselling on 9266 7850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Friday from 9am until sold out – Free pancake breakfast outside Guild Reception (Bldg 106f)