Take some time out from your studies to come along to the Stress Less Pop Up.
If you’re feeling stressed ahead of exams come take some time out at Curtin Connect for free hot drinks, cookies and fun activities!
- Tuesday 12 June 2018
- 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Curtin Connect Building 102
Come and relax by yourself or with friends and enjoy:
- Free hot drinks, cookies and fruit
- Chances to win $10 Guilt Outlet Vouchers by sharing your best “student self-care tip”
- Origami, mindful colouring and knitting activities from the Library Makerspace team
- Mentors to chat and hang out with
- Juggling Workshops from the Explore Curtin team. Juggling is a stress relieving, portable workout that helps sharpen focus and concentration! Workshop times:
- 10:45am to 11:05am
- 11:10am to 11:30am
- StudyFit Workshop to help you check your study posture and learn stretches and exercises that can be done while studying! Workshop time:
- 11:45am to 12pm
If you can’t make it to the Pop Up, here are some tips from our Student Wellbeing team on how to stress less:
Breathe – Clear your mind, close your eyes and take slow deep breaths.
Eat – Eat nutritious meals and stay hydrated
Sleep – Maintain your usual sleep pattern. Your brain needs rest too!
Self-care – Get outside, exercise, do something just for you!
Plan – Plan your travel route, know your exam times and locations.
Need help or advice around your exams? Contact our Student Wellbeing team.
Drop into Curtin Connect Building 102 Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Free call: 1800 244 043 (between 8.30 am – 4.30 pm AWST)