We’ll also be sharing information on how to take care of yourself while you’re in Australia.
Health Cover can seem a little complicated, especially when you’re living in a new country. Join our free online seminar to learn more about your Overseas Student Health Cover and what it means for you.
- Thursday 6 August 2020
- 10.30am to 11.30am
The benefits of your Bupa OSHC include:
- 24 hour student advice line: Access Bupa’s 24 Hour Student Advice Line any time of day for personal health or lifestyle related questions, in 180 languages.
- myBupa app: Manage your OSHC online or via the myBupa app any time of day. Find your health cover information and details, access member discounts and even submit claims.
- Access to Bupa friendly doctors: Visit a trusted Bupa-friendly doctor to help reduce out of pocket costs and keep more money in your pocket.
- Care for your mental health: Receive support when you need it, as soon as you arrive. There’s no waiting period for psychiatric services.
- On-Campus Support: Find in-person support on-campus. Bupa Consultants can help with any questions about your health cover needs.
Find out more information about your OSHC from your On-Campus Consultants Lily and Goutham at OSHCWA@bupa.com.au.