Curtin University’s Professional Learning Hub and the Design and Technology Teachers Association invite you to attend our networking conference held in the Science and Engineering facilities of Curtin.
Join us for our hands on STEM networking conference.
- Friday 29 June 2018
- 8.30am – 3pm
- Engineering Pavilion (Building 215) and Cisco Innovation Centre (Building 216), Kent Street WA 6102
- $80 - $250 (see below for breakdown of costs)
As teachers of Technology subjects, trying to engage students in challenging, interesting and captivating course content, often we feel we are working in isolation, when in fact, most teachers are wrestling with the same problems. Collaborate with other teachers, collect programs relevant to your school, and hear from Curtin University School of Education researchers in the field of STEM.
- DATTA members: $160
- Non– DATTA members (metro): $250
- Non-DATTA members (country): $220
- University students teachers: $80