On Wednesday 4 June, we’re celebrating World Environment Day down at Jack Finney Lake.
Join us at Jack Finney Lake to celebrate World Environment Day with tree planting and lunch at the Kurrajong Community Vegie Garden.
- Wednesday 4 June 2014
- 9 am to 2 pm
- Jack Finney Lake
Activities will include:
- the launch of a wetland rejuvenation program
- the planting of 1,000 natives
- meeting Black Cockatoos close up
- grabbing a coffee and donating to the Kaarakin Conservation Centre
- lunch at Kurrajong Community Vegie Garden.
We’ll see you there from 9 am to 2 pm.