Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Perth Campus Medical Centre are available now.
To make a booking:
- Visit the Curtin Medical Centre website
- Click the ‘Book appointment online’ button
- Log in to your existing Appointuit account or create a new account
- Click the ‘Select a Practitioner of your choice’
- Click ‘Pfizer Vaccine Clinic 1 or 2’ to see availability of appointments.
If you are booking in for your second Pfizer Vaccine dose or an Astra Zeneca dose, please call 9266 7345.
Bookings each week are limited by supply, however the clinic will run over the coming months, so please continue to check online for available appointments.
A current Medicare card is required for your vaccine appointment at the Perth Campus Medical Centre. If you do not have a Medicare card, you can still access the free COVID-19 vaccine via the WA State Government vaccine hubs. More information is available on the Roll Up for WA website.