Curtin University will be well represented at the 2020 Olympic Games, with 13 current students travelling to Tokyo.
- Ambrosia Malone, Humanities
- Kaitlin Nobbs, Health Sciences
- Grace Stewart, Humanities
- Renee Taylor, Business and Law
- Savannah Fitzpatrick, Humanities
- Stephanie Kershaw, Humanities
- Lachlan Sharp, Business and Law
- Aran Zalewski, Business and Law
- Matthew Dawson, Humanities
- Nia Jerwood, Health Sciences
- Zoe Arancini, Health Sciences
- Hannah Burkhill, Bachelor of Psychology
- Chloe Logarzo, Humanities
Curtin will be providing opportunities on the Perth campus to support the efforts of our students, and of all athletes at the Games.
The whole Curtin community will be cheering the athletes on as they do their country and university proud on the international stage.
We also expect Curtin students will be included in the Paralympian squad, and will provide more information on this at a later date.