If you’re a new to Curtin student in 2022, and identify as Indigenous or as a Torres Strait Islander, you may be eligible to receive the Second Home Scholarship.
This scholarship is specifically for on-campus accommodation, and offers an annual award of up to $12,500 in support, paid direct to your student Unilodge housing account.
The scholarship is open to students studying in any faculty, and is only for students who are commencing studying full time (100 credits per semester) this year. Current students can apply and may be considered under special circumstances.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Second Home Scholarship:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Commencing full-time (minimum of 100 credits) into an eligible enabling course or undergraduate degree in semester 1, 2022
- Demonstrated financial hardship
- Low Socio-economic background
- Reside in on-campus accommodation for the total duration that this scholarship is awarded for.
How to apply
If you’d like more information about the scholarship, or want to apply, visit the Second Home Scholarship website.
Please contact scholarships at email@example.com if you have any questions.