You’re invited to attend the Lunchtime Life Skills series!
Weekly free webinars during your lunch break that are designed to support you in developing the skills and strategies to manage some common challenges for students in their uni life.
Learning these life skills will provide you with the opportunity to improve your study-life balance and aim to help enhance your quality of life as a Curtin student. The content is tailored to fit university students from various backgrounds.
The workshop series will take place weekly, from August until October. You are welcome to attend all the workshops in the series or to select only those that are of particular interest to you.
Check out the Lifetime Life Skills webinar topics:
- Lunchtime Life Skils: Adjusting to university (10.08.22) ✔
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Sleep Better, Feel Better (17.08.22) ✔
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Stress & anxiety – a new approach (24.08.22) ✔
- Lunchtime life skills: Making friends with your inner critic (31.08.22) ✔
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Managing procrastination (Pt. 1 & 2) (14.09.22 ✔ & 21.09.22)
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Stress & anxiety – a new approach (repeat – 28.09.22)
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Staying motivated during tough times (05.10.22)
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Managing exam anxiety (12.10.22)
- Lunchtime Life Skills: Creating calm (19.10.22)
If you can’t make the webinar live, registering will get you access to a recorded copy that you view on your schedule.
View all the webinars in the series and other group workshops on Curtin’s Group programs and workshops webpage.