Orientation Week isn’t just about getting you introduced to the study lifestyle, it’s meant to be fun too! On each day of O-Week there are a bunch of fun and FREE activities that you can join in with to fill your time between academic sessions. Here are just a few that you won’t want to miss out on:
- Fill up on free food & drinks. On every day of O-Week you’ll be able to find free food and drinks at the different entertainment zones across campus. Whether it’s a smoothie, fairy floss, Zooper Doopers (icey poles), or popcorn, we’ve got the tasty treats to keep you going through the week!
- Get Crafty. There will be a new craft workshop happening every day of O-Week, so come and get creative and make your own terrarium, jewellery, sharpie tie-dye tote, or t-shirt! Check the daily schedule to see what workshops are on each day.
- Listen to some tunes. There will be live music performances each day between 12-2pm at the Atkinson Forum and Jolley, so come down to chill out and listen to some talented musicians!
- Meet new friends. On Monday and Thursday, Speed Friending will be happening at the Guild Undercover Courtyard (106F). While it can be scary putting yourself out there to talk to strangers, it will be comforting to know that everyone else there will be in the same boat as you and also wanting to meet new people!
- Share your experience. Get your picture taken at Atkinson Forum and add it to our 2020 Photo Mosaic Wall! If you post any pictures to Instagram be sure to include the hashtag #curtinoweek
Visit the Orientation website for all the details on what’s happening each day of O-Week.