Orientation Week isn’t just about getting you introduced to the study lifestyle, it’s meant to be fun too! On each day of O-Week there are a bunch of fun and FREE activities that you can join in with to fill your time between academic sessions. Here are just a few that you won’t want to miss out on:
- Fill up on free food & drinks. On every day of O-Week you’ll be able to find free food and drinks at the Welcome Village at Atkinson Forum. Whether it’s hot chocolate, winter warmer soup or pasta, we’ve got the tasty treats to keep you going through the week!
- Get Crafty. There will be a new craft workshop happening every day of O-Week, so come and get creative and make your own terrarium, beanie, sharpie tie-dye tote, or mug! Check the daily schedule to see what workshops are on each day.
- Listen to some tunes. There will be acoustic performances each day between 12-2pm at the Welcome Village, so come down to chill out and listen to some talented musicians!
- Meet new friends. On Tuesday and Thursday, Friend Speed Dating will be happening at the Guild Undercover Courtyard (106F). While it can be scary putting yourself out there to talk to strangers, it will be comforting to know that everyone else there will be in the same boat as you and also wanting to meet new people!
- Share your experience. Get your very own polaroid picture taken at the TagSnaps station and be sure to share it on Insta with the hashtag #curtinoweek
Visit the Orientation website for all the details on what’s happening each day of O-Week.