Do you want to help new students settle into university while building your leadership, interpersonal and communication skills?
The New to Curtin Mentor program is your opportunity to have a positive impact on new students’ experience and develop valuable skills for your studies and future work.
As a mentor, you will:
- Connect with your mentees during O-Week and welcome them to Curtin University
- Support them by maintaining regular contact during the semester
- Inspire new students by sharing your experience.
There are so many great benefits to joining the program, including:
- Make a difference to new students’ experience
- Meet other students from across the university
- Enhance your employability and interpersonal skills
- Access exclusive professional development opportunities
- Gain Curtin Extra Certificate recognition.
Applications close on Sunday 26 May 2019.