Great opportunities await you as a New to Curtin Mentor for Semester 2 2020.
As a New to Curtin Mentor, you will:
- Help create a positive experience for new Curtin students.
- Connect with new students in your course and School
- Support your mentee to transition into university life
- Inspire your mentee to succeed!
There are so many great benefits to joining the program, including:
- You will make a difference to new students’ experience
- Develop leadership and employability qualities
- Improve communications and personal skills
- Volunteering opportunity valued by employers
- Gain Curtin Extra Certificate recognition
Apply now to become a New to Curtin Mentor!
Applications close on Sunday 24 May 2020.