COVID-19 has changed our community in ways we didn’t imagine, and now is time to think big and rebuild!
We are challenging students at Curtin University, Edith Cowan and Murdoch to develop business solutions to combat the after effects of COVID-19.
What can be done to ease the pressures people now face and how can we rebuild when we are virus free?
What do you need to do?
The contest is open to individuals and groups (including teams with students across multiple universities). All you need to do is create a 3-minute video pitch outlining:
- Your idea
- How it would help people struggling with the virus and its effects
- Why you are the right person/people to turn this idea into a reality
Before you submit your video, think about:
- What problem are you solving?
- Who are you seeking to help?
- What is your solution?
- Why should investors choose you?
Your video will be reviewed by university and industry judges and the best five entries will proceed to the final round, with help from a mentor to finesse your idea for the final live judging.
How do you enter?
- Register your interest and sign up to receive further information via email.
- Upload your video to YouTube (as an unlisted video)
- Email the link to email@example.com by 17 July 2020
Finalists will be announced on 27 July 2020. The final round judging date will be announced soon.
There is a range of prizes on offer, including exclusive networking opportunities.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org