Economics student Turki answers five questions about studying in isolation.
- How have you found the transition to online study?
“At Curtin, we used to have online classes and iLectures, so that made it easier to transition. The hard thing at the first moments of turning online was just about getting used with the new environment; as I usually go to the library.”
- What do you miss about normal university life?
“I like to work in teams because I like learning and sharing the skills with my teammates, that’s one of the things I’m really missing during online learning.
I miss the food trucks as well.”
- What is your favourite quarantine snack?
“Tim Tams of course.”
- What have you been binge-watching on TV?
“I watched La Casa De Papel (Money Heist) and some other series on Netflix.”
- What is something you won’t forget about this time?
“Staying at home all the time.”
For more insight into the Curtin Student Experience, be sure to follow @CurtinLifeAustralia on Instagram.