Curtin’s Disability Services has recently changed its name to AccessAbility Services.
If you have a disability or health condition that affects your studies, or you’re caring for someone with a disability, you may be able to access a range of support and services to help you succeed at university.
- support to negotiate your study needs with academic staff
- alternative examination arrangements (e.g. extra time, quiet venue, specialized furniture or equipment)
- specialised library services
- study materials in formats suited to your needs
- a specialist mentoring program for students on the autism spectrum
- advice and assistance with access to campus facilities.