One of the key goals of Curtin’s IT Strategy is to enable a better user experience for students and staff.
A number of concerns in key technology areas have been identified, which need to be further explored in order to support this goal:
- Reliability of AV equipment;
- Availability of collaboration tools; and
- Usability of Curtin desktops and laptops
A series of half day workshops have been set up to give students the opportunity to provide their feedback and for Digital & Technology Solutions to gain a deeper understanding of the needs and issues around desktop, AV and collaboration.
There are 4 timeslots available to try and accommodate busy schedules. Please register for 1 only using the links below:
Thursday, 28 November 2019
Monday, 2 December 2019
- Morning tea or afternoon tea will be provided.
- If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com