iLecture has recently been upgraded to give you a better experience for viewing and interacting with lectures.
You’ll notice an improved, user-friendly design and better recording quality, as well as many new features to improve your learning experience.
New features include:
- In-class digital polls and class activities
- Notetaking within iLecture to link to slides for later reference
- Ability to bookmark content
- Threaded discussion groups
- Personal library for searching, managing and sharing recordings
You can learn more about using the new features on the Echo360 resource centre.
Download the Echo360 app now in the App Store or on Google Play, for easy access to your iLectures on-the-go. You can also access iLecture using the ‘iLecture’ link in Blackboard, or by logging on to echo360.org.au.