elsie is taking a break in semester one 2018, so we can work to make her features available to a wider range of students. Watch this space and get ready for a revamped elsie later in semester two!
In the meantime, you can still get all the info you need in semester one, using Curtin’s other online tools and resources. Here’s how to do it:
Important dates, news and events
- Find key academic dates available through the Curtin Academic Calendar.
- News, events and workshops information is available on the Current Students homepage and through UniHub.
Unit, assessment and unit contact information
- Access unit information, unit outlines, unit announcements and assessment details through Blackboard via OASIS or download the Blackboard app for access on your mobile device.
- Contact details for unit coordinators and staff available through Blackboard or Curtin staff search.
- Download the Echo 360 app now on the App Store or Google Play, for iLecture access on a mobile device.
- iLectures can also be accessed through the ‘iLecture’ link in Blackboard.
- Exam information, including exam timetable, is released through OASIS.
- A range of campus maps are available online.
- Borrower information, including loans and fines information, is available in the ‘My Library’ tab in OASIS.
- Other library information, including catalogue, journals etc. is available on the Library website.