Many of us are still feeling the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need support or advice, we are here to help you. Access Curtin’s free and confidential support services now.
You can access support in a way that is convenient to you and services are available in-person and online.
Counselling and Guidance
- Curtin Student Wellbeing Advisory Service: 1800 244 043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curtin Psychological and Counselling Service: 92667850 or email@example.com
- Curtin Student Guild Student Assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LifeLine: 13 11 14 (24 hours a day)
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636 (24 hours a day)
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467 (24 hours a day)
- SANE Australia: 1800 187 263
- eHeadspace: 1800 650 890 (9am – 1am daily AEST)
- Healthdirect: 1800 022 222
- Crisis Care Helpline: 1800 199 008 (Freecall)
- Samaritans: 1800 198 313 (Freecall)
- Samaritans Youthline (under 25 years): 1800 198 313 (Freecall)
You may be eligible for a range of support programs facilitated by Curtin. Curtin can also work with you on an individual payment plan that supports you during financial difficulties. Contact Curtin Connect for more information.