Our annual Open Day is fast approaching and we need enthusiastic volunteers to get involved!
Open Day is taking place at our Perth campus on Sunday 30 May 2021. Volunteering at Open Day is a great opportunity where you’ll have chance to:
- Gain great experience working at a fun and vibrant event.
- Talk with prospective students and tell them about your personal experience studying at Curtin.
- Meet like-minded students.
There are four ways that you can choose to volunteer:
- Walking tour guide – offering information and directional assistance to visitors.
- Information marquee assistant – greeting the public and providing them information about Open Day when they arrive on campus.
- Roving volunteer – assisting the Open Day volunteer coordinator’s with ad-hoc tasks, such as replenishing stocks of collateral.
- Information session assistant – directing the public into relevant information sessions and reminding any attendees to check into the venue and observe COVID safe behaviours.
You can volunteer for a:
- Full day shift: 9:30am – 3:30pm (lunch is provided for those who volunteer for the full day).
- Morning shift: 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon shift: 12:30pm – 3:30pm.
How to register
To become an Open Day volunteer you simply need to register your interest by completing this short form.
What happens next?
Once you’ve registered your interest a member of the Open Day team will be in touch. They’ll confirm your volunteer details, including your role for the day.
All volunteers are required to attend an online briefing session. Each session is one hour long and you only have to attend once. Session times will be emailed to you once you have been confirmed as a volunteer.
Don’t miss out, apply to become a Open Day volunteer now!