If you’re travelling domestically or internationally as part of your study at Curtin, you can now access valuable information in the palm of your hand.
Download the Curtin-approved, International SOS Assistance app and you will be able to:
- Keep up-to-date with travel security and medical alerts, so you know what to expect before you travel
- Get credible information sent to your device regarding any emergencies, security situations or incidents happening in the country you’re in
- Mobile-friendly medical and travel security information to prepare for trips
- Access one-click dialing to the nearest SOS Assistance centre when you’re interstate or overseas
- Quick navigation to your most travelled to destination with “favourite country content”.
We encourage you to utilise the check-in function in the app to confirm your whereabouts and contact details while travelling overseas on Curtin-approved travel. This information is important if Curtin needs to contact you urgently during an emergency or time of crisis. This also ensures your compliance with the Curtin Travel Procedures for Students.
Download the app now through the App Store, Google Play or Microsoft Store. Once downloaded, you will need to enter the Curtin University Membership number: 12AYCA656047
For more information, visit the International SOS website, or email Tracey Coates at email@example.com.