Curtin printing facilities at the Bentley, Perth and Kalgoorlie Campuses have been improved with new printers and software rolled out from the start of 2019.
What do I need to know about the new printers?
- Your current printing account balance has been rolled over to the new system
- Cash top-up facilities were retired and you can only to top up your printing account online
- All printing prices remain the same. Black and white print = 11 cents per page and colour print= 30 cents per page
- You will need to authenticate your student ID card with the new software before you can print
What are the benefits of the new printers?
- Top up your account online with as little as $1 by logging in to OASIS (look for the ‘print recharge’ button)
- You no longer need to have your student ID card on you to print with the ability to print from any iOS, Android or Linux device
- Scan documents straight to your student email with the quick and easy “Scan to My Curtin Email” functionality
- Printing jobs are now queued for 2 days instead of the previous 2 hours
How do I authenticate my student ID card?
- Visit a new Konica Minolta printer terminal and tap your student ID card on the card reader to begin.
- Type in your student number and network password and select ‘OK’.
- Registration is complete.
- Press ‘Access button to log out.
If you require more information or assistance contact the IT Helpdesk.